PIERRE JEANNERET EASY CHAIR, 1950s
- Rare easy chair designed by Pierre Jeanneret
- Produced for Chandigarh in India during the 1950s
- Teak and cow hide
- In good vintage conditions with some signs from use
- Chair has been restored and re-upholstered with a new seating by Phelippeau Tapissier in Paris
- Dimensions: H: 69 cm W: 57 cm D: 64 cm SH: 37 cm
- Worldwide shipping - please request a shipping quote before buying.
If you have any question, want more information or need a shipping quote please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.